– Well, of course… to happiness, too; the Savior handed us down His teachings and in addition to the fact that one must be «poor in spirit», He also told us what that entailed, to encourage us.
– Poor in spirit – does that mean stupid?
– Not stupid — humble! By the way, did you know that in the older editions, «humble» was actually termed «stupid»?
– Why stupid? Do stupid people have fewer ideas?… Are they less…?
– No!… They would use that term for a person who is more innocent… not stupid.
– More like children?